Monday, September 14, 2026

I Thought I Was Done With Suno, Until I Used Donna.

 1Jn 1:9  If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.


I have unintentionally broken my word.


I still had a craving for generating AI music, and I thought that using Donna was the solution.  It turns out, according to sources, that Donna uses Suno in its AI generation.

So, I have sinned, and failed in that regard.


Now, what about my future use of AI generated music?

Actually, Suno has changed.  They are playing nice with record labels by making a new legitimate model, and retiring old ones.  So, in my mind, this makes Suno more ethical to use.  I'm willing to be corrected if I'm wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Thought I Was Done With Suno, Until I Used Donna.

 1Jn 1:9  If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. I have unintent...