“God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.” (Psalms 7:11, KJV)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OK, I'm Done With Suno.
“So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets. (Mat 7:12) I admit to have used ...
-
I went to a class reunion last night, and one of the things I did was share a book I wrote. It was about my trip to Planet Comicon in 2022...
-
2Co 2:17 For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ....
-
I just wanted to give this update in case people may wonder why I have deleted certain posts from my blog. Yes, they concern stumblings an...
No comments:
Post a Comment