To identify by name each and every false teacher that is in my memory would be exhausting, for there are many. However, to aid in the identification of false teachers, here is a link to not only the references to false teachers, but also how to identify them, via Darwin Fish of A True Church:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work Is Sacred. Work Is A Ministry.
“Bondservants, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling, with a sincere heart, as you would Christ, not by the way of eye-service, ...
-
So, I now work at Walmart as an overnight stocker. I've been there for around three weeks. Now, I still have a bit of OCD concerning ...
-
"Therefore the prudent shall keep silence in that time; for it is an evil time." --Amos 5:13 For years, I have interpreted that...
-
“If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another's feet. For I have given you an example, t...
No comments:
Post a Comment