To identify by name each and every false teacher that is in my memory would be exhausting, for there are many. However, to aid in the identification of false teachers, here is a link to not only the references to false teachers, but also how to identify them, via Darwin Fish of A True Church:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Thought I Was Done With Suno, Until I Used Donna.
1Jn 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. I have unintent...
-
So, I now work at Walmart as an overnight stocker. I've been there for around three weeks. Now, I still have a bit of OCD concerning ...
-
"Therefore the prudent shall keep silence in that time; for it is an evil time." --Amos 5:13 For years, I have interpreted that...
-
“If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another's feet. For I have given you an example, t...
No comments:
Post a Comment